Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304 – FCA values open and honest communication with its many stakeholders: staff, students, parents, and taxpayers. In order to meet the requirements of Article 44, Title 22 of the Colorado Revised Statutes, the Public School Transparency Act, we provide our financial information.
- District Adopted Budget – Including Uniform Budget Summary
- District Financial Audit
- FCA Salary Schedules – Policies
- List of Waivers Received by FCA
- Standardized Description and Rational for Each Automatic Waiver
- Form 990, 990-EZ, 990-PF and any other associated schedules
- Other District-Specific Financial Information
- Link to Authorizing School District’s Financial Transparency Webpage
- Link to Financial Transparency for Colorado Schools Website View
(All documents must be posted or updated within 60 days after completion or receipt of the applicable report, statement or document)
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
District Informational Summary: Frontier Charter Academy is a small charter school located in eastern El Paso County and is connected with Charter School Institute. We are located 35 miles east of Colorado Springs and provide service for families that live in seven surrounding school districts . We are a K-8 school.
Frontier Charter Academy
Karin Gurokovich, Head of School 418 Yoder St.
phone: 719-347-3156 Calhan, CO 80808
email: email@example.com Phone: 719-347-3156
Judy Wilk, Board of Directors, Treasurer